Featuring an authoritative source of legislation across the world that deals with environment preservation through promulgating policies on sanctions, regulations, authorizations and restrictions on natural resources.
Asian legislation concerning the environment largely varies due to the wide gaps in local customs that could become challenges, leading them to agree on standard procedures and strengthen ties among each neighboring nation. Regulations also highlights the need for dedicated agencies in each country that will handle emergency scenarios with the notable frequency of natural disasteres in the region as well as issues of climate change. The need for humanitarian organizations for more effective deployment and better coordination with the authorities in conducting relief activities is also included.
United States has specific legislations for each facet of the environment in place that :
- limits air pollutants by monitoring emissions of factories and utility plants.
- leads probes in discharges of hazardous chemicals or oil and proper cleanup.
- closely monitoring pesticides for its possible effects in nature and on people.
- manages the distribution and manufacture of chemicals to ensure that their exposure will not cause harm to the environment.
- regulates the commercial and individual production of hazardous wastes as well as its proper disposal.
- implements clean and safe drinking water policies in conjunction with local water treatment plants and preventing pollution.
Europe's environment legislations mainly deal with climate change and the subsequent decrease in biological diversity as socio- economic developments are inevitably dependent on those. Their regulations seek to protect and value life diversity for the coming generations by monitoring its implementation closely.
other info this side